Jim, we all feel your pain.  I'm sure that the 3rd time's a charm!

Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Healis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Written, 2nd try

Well... much to my disappointment I did not pass the written exam again.
  Though my improvement is great.  The first time I took the exam, right
after completing the CCNP, I got a miserable 51%.  This time I got 68%,
a lousy 2 questions short of a passing score.
Looking at the sections of the exam I note that the areas I did weak in
the first time are areas I excelled in this time, but at the expense of
lacking in areas where I formerly did well.
For those that will ask:  Use the Boson exams and read EVERY white paper
at Certification Zone.
I plan on taking the exam again next week, after another week of
studying the areas in which I lacked.  Hopefully this time I won't be
sacrificing one knowledge for another.

Thanks to all who wished me luck!

Jim

,

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com