From:   VanHaaren, Nicole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, January 11, 2001 2:45 PM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc:     VanHaaren, Nicole
Subject:        Cisco Secure VPN Client

Has anyone tried using this product?  It seems like it will not work with
Windows 2000...  I am getting an error when I try to run setup.exe on my
computer.  Does anyone have any ideas for a workaround?  Maybe a site with
other vpn client software?  I can't find a patch or any other info on CCO
regarding compatability with Win2000.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Nicole