Cisco does make a client but it is in beta testing right now.  I have used
it and it seems to run just fine.  But they say that it is still too buggy
to release it, so I am not sure when they plan on releasing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Larson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 8:57 AM
To: 'VanHaaren, Nicole'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Cisco Secure VPN Client

The VPN client does not run on 2000. There is a third party company that
does make a client for Win 2000 and Cisco, but I have never tried it and
forget who it is. If you want to run an IPSEC tunnel from a win2000 machine
to a Cisco device you have to do it through an l2tp tunnel. Set that up
first and then run IPSEC over it. I believe Win2000 has all the components
you need to do this on disk.