That is a wonderful analogy...and it also reminds of some very basic rules in
probably every zoo....stay away from the bars and don't antagonize the
animals or tap on the glass....unless you want to suffer the consequenses of
an angry animal.

I actually had another e-mail telling me much the same thing as you in a
different way and I thank you both.  I was extremely shocked when I read
Mr.Skinner's e-mail.  Perspective is a funny thing sometimes BUT I feel back
on track now.

I admit it was hurtful though, probably due to it's unexpectedness.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Cribbs

Have a good day!!!
Jennifer Cribbs