We have two connections to ISPs, but only one is running BGP at this moment
(waiting for Verio to get off of their hineys.)  I have "neighbor x.x.x.x
weight 1000" configured for my lone peer.  When I do "show ip bgp",
shouldn't every single route have a weight of 1000?

I have no other peers so shouldn't that weight command set all routes to
1000?  In actuality, very few are set to 1000; most are set to zero.  I
haven't been able to figure out why this might be happening.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John