From: Yonkerbonk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 10:26 AM
To: Christopher Larson; Tim O'Brien; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Any body know about Cisco Content Switch

I imagine the problem comes when the PIX needs to know
the state of the data flow, like if it's an ongoing
TCP session or just random data. I'm not sure if this
is an issue. Do the PIXs need to share information? Do
the CSS do that for them?

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/11000/prodlit/

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/tech/ios6k_wp.htm

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/tech/aslb_wp.htm