Dear Cisco Group Study Readers:

First and foremost, I wanted to send a big THANK YOU to those concerned
customers and authors out there defending what we are trying to do.
Everyone at Boson Software truly does appreciate that.  I am glad to see
that there are so many honest and good people here on Group Study.

Our sales model is openly posted at www.boson.com.  It is a profit-sharing
model that Boson Software has created, to allow highly qualified individuals
to create practice tests, based on their own real-world experiences, and
sell their quality work at a LOW COST through our company.

We operate on very tight margins, and count on the quantity of sales and low
cost of company operation (overhead) to make money.  It is unfortunate to
see people out there trying to provide cracks to our software, when our most
expensive practice test costs only $29.95.  It's not like we are one of the
many other testing companies out there, charging upwards of $179.95, for
what I believe in most cases to be an inferior product to our own.

With the continued support of the honest users out there like yourselves, we
can continue the fight against piracy, and maintain our low product cost to
you the consumer.

Sincerely,
David Rajala, CEO
Boson Software, Inc.