Dear David,

I Just want to thank you for your product and say , that almost every
product I purchased from you worth every $ I paid .. maybe you should
consider securing the registration to stop new hackers from braking into the
codes .

016301c07cb3$1daa63b0$0b01010a@davew2k">news:016301c07cb3$1daa63b0$0b01010a@davew2k...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]