Yep, ya sure do. I've got two new ones since getting my NP/DP certs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Dangerfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 8:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Little ID card

Don't want to sound too fussy, but,

Now a days when you get your cisco cert do you still get the credit card
sized
id card that says your name, cisco id, and the qualification you've got.
These
sort of things are handy at interview time ! anyone passed CCNP and got one
of
these let me know !

Steve

Steven Dangerfield, Network Engineer/Analyst
B.Eng, CCNA, CCSA

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Totalise - the Users ISP
To become a member and a shareholder