All-

While the list of Q's that Elijah posted may have been helpful, it does
tread close to (if not directly) violating Cisco's NDA.  Cisco has clearly
posted on their web site a list of areas in which you need to be proficient
to pass the CCIE written exam.  This is all we need.  Posting test
questions based on the exam you just took can give Cisco cause to revoke
your certification and prevent you from attaining new certifications.  That
is a risk no one serious about their Cisco career would consciously take.

I think this is a wake-up call for us to remain focused on our goals -
sharing knowledge for the purpose of assisting others and enriching our own
professional career.  But we need to be cautious of the information we
share.  It is a matter of professionalism and common courtesy.

As a Technical Instructor, I have found merely GIVING someone the answer is
not the best manner for teaching them. Real appreciation of knowledge comes
when there is a significant amount of effort in gaining that
knowledge.  Also, a greater amount of self-respect, personal achievement
and professional confidence is gained when we do it ourselves - when we
solve the problem on our own.  This is not to say we ALWAYS need to work
hard to find the answer, but don't you feel great when YOU solved it?! And
those problems that cause us the most headache (passing the LAB) give us
the most reward/satisfaction when WE solve them.  Sure, we all need
assistance now and then, but do we need to be spoon-fed all the
answers?  How can we ever learn to troubleshoot or learn on our own?  When
my students are working on a problem and need assistance, I never answer
their questions directly.  Rather, I ask questions that they should be
asking as they search for the answer or solve the problem.  I only guide
them - THEY find the answer.  I have found with this method they learn how
to think for themselves and learn how find the answers.  With this process
they learn how to find the answers.  There is much more than knowing how to
answer a question.  We should not seek to know, but to understand.  (OK,
enough of the ZEN....)

Let's face it, no one knows all the answers - but the best
Engineers/Consultants know how to find all the answers.  This study list is
one resource, but the greatest resource is within - your own desire and
determination.

-Eddie