This does cause a bit of confusion.... I took the CCIE writen twice.  I saw
the same question on each test.  It was in the format of select all that
apply. After each test, I looked and looked on CCO to find the possible
answer.  I researched each of the possible answers that I was presented...
and still was unable to find the correct "Cisco" answer.  I do like to know
where I went wrong - how can I ask this, without violating the NDA?

I mean exactly where is the line that will violate the NDA.  How many have
read version 7 of the Cisco Career Certifications Agreement?  In the
agreement they make a very broad statent regarding "proprietary inforamtion"
that includes:
Section 6... "questions, answers, worksheets, diagrams, lenghth and/or
number of exam segments and/or questions, or any communication, including
verbal communication regarding or related to the exam..."

In the broadest sence, I take this to mean, if it was on the test, we can
not discuss the topic as it relates to the test.    If this is the case,
everyone on the list is guilty!       Case in point,  If I took the test,
and saw a question that is related to decoding the RIF, and someone is going
to take the test asks "how is the RIF put together."   Under the agreement,
that would be confidential.  Even if Cisco has previously disclosed this
information!

Hmmm... even in Secion 8, Conduct of Business, of the agreement,  "... shall
conduct his business in a manner which reflects favorably upon  the
products, services, reputaion and goodwill of Cisco..."  Does this mean that
if we work for a reseller, and a customer asks us to compare Cisco's product
X to Competitor's product Y, that we have to say the Cisco product is
better?  I mean if we say that the competitor's product is better,  it
dosen't "refelct favorably" upon the Cisco product, even if it is true!

The above are taken to the extreme.  In my mind, a violation is if I ask "I
had this question on the exam, what are the answers".  Or if I say "I had
the following on my exam...."

If someone asks a question, with the intent of learning the technology, and
not to just pass the exam, I will help where I can.  Of course, the grey
area of violating the NDA is out there somewhere.

Ed