Portmasters speak RIP, OSPF, and BGP, so you might be able to use it to add
some extra complications to your router setup. Only one ethernet interface,
but if it's one of the ones with a WAN card maybe you could figure out some
way to utilize that in the lab as well.

Jay

93o475$smf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:93o475$smf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...