Just curious:

  Is the subnet mask really 255.255.255.0 on that serial interface, or is
that a typo when it was sanitized?  A /24 mask on a serial interface wastes
the rest of those host addresses.

My two bits,

Joel Studtmann

61E62C3E8898D311BBE20050DA13E3F61BE28B@NTMAIL">news:61E62C3E8898D311BBE20050DA13E3F61BE28B@NTMAIL...