When you do the sh mac, it tells you all the mac addresses it has received
data from on each port. If you have a computer connected to your fast
ethernet 0/11 - the computers mac address will be shown in the list under
that interface.

If you wish to know the mac addresses of the ports on the switch, you can do
a show int.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~