Are you using RME as well? I found that when the log files are pretty big in
the RME log directory (c:\program files\cscopx\log) the whole system is very
slow. As soon as I rotate the log files, the system performs well.

Hope this helps.
Manzur Shaheed
M.Sc (Computer Science), CCNP2.0, MCSE+I
Melbourne, Australia

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or
privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted
to you in error. If you received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate,
copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify  Australia Post
immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.