I had the same problem. I now have it running on a compaq proliant 8500 with
1 gig of memory and 20 gig drive and it runs ok.
""Shaheed, Manzur"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]..
.
> Are you using RME as well? I found that when the log files are pretty big
in
> the RME log directory (c:\program files\cscopx\log) the whole system is
very
> slow. As soon as I rotate the log files, the system performs well.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Manzur Shaheed
> M.Sc (Computer Science), CCNP2.0, MCSE+I
> Melbourne, Australia

confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you received this
e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it; (b) please notify  Australia Post immediately by return
e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.