From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Craig Columbus
Sent:   Wednesday, January 17, 2001 7:30 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Sorta OT: More than T1, less than T3...

Thanks guys for all the good comments.  I'm going to look into the standard
mux/imux stuff, but the ATM IMA solution sounds interesting.  How many out
there have implemented this?   Is it reliable?  (ATM has been a bit flaky
for me in the past.)  How does the cost per ATM line compare to standard T1
per line?

Craig