Hi,

Without seeing the actual access-list, I would imagine that no port numbers
are being logged because you are not interrogating the traffic at a port
level, simply at a protocol level. You are seeing TCP traffic but not
checking for the port.

For example,

if you have a list that resembles the following:

access-list 101 deny tcp host 192.168.1.1 any log
access-list 101 permit ip any any

then the router will not check the port number (cos it doesnt need to - you
havent specified any port numbers)

if you want to see the port number, then you will have to add an entry that
forces the router to check the port, like in the following. The first entry
will force the check.

access-list 101 permit tcp host 192.168.1.1 eq smtp any
access-list 101 deny tcp host 192.168.1.1 any log
access-list 101 permit ip any any

Hope this makes sense!

---
Chris Miles