Most likely someone was trying to do some "passive OS fingerprinting" with
hping2. The default port the hping2 uses is 0. They might have been trying
to map your network or they may have been just poking around.
Neil

009c01c081eb$19cc9730$1600000a@pokemon">news:009c01c081eb$19cc9730$1600000a@pokemon...