Brian,

Hi!  Funny you bring this up, I just got a phone call on it today.
Basically, you can have two seperate ISPs and have incoming redundant
connections without using BGP.  ISP1 will provide a block of IPs from a
portion of their CIDR block to the "company."  Since this is part of ISP1s
CIDR block, they already broadcast a route to the rest of the internet
containing the company's block of IPs.

ISP2 will then also broadcast a route to ISP1's block of IPs (just the
block!!!).  The tricky part comes when you try to do load balancing between
the two for incoming traffic!!!

 I am making several assumptions here (that the ISPs will play nice with
each other among other things).

Feel free and give me a call if you'd like to discuss further.
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Cisco Hardware: www.optsys.net
248-293-0091