From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Magdy Ibrahim
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 2:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Books.PDF for public!

Dear All,

After I passed my CCNA I am involved to establish FTP server and collect all
CCNA resources and put them in that server, as I want to make it easy access
to everybody on the net. I already started it and ther are some resources
there. but I really need some help to collect more materials for all CISCO
exams such as CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP ..etc.
any Advise and help will be appreciated.
Awaiting for your reply.
Regards

Magdy H. Ibrahim
CCNA, MCSE