Hey Group,
       Just wanted to share my victory today over the BCRAN. Went in very
unprepared  (first time going in feeling unsure) but still passed. I barely
studied for this one and my score reflected upon that but I still knew my
stuff and passed. I have to agree with the masses when I say that this test
was very, very easy. I wouldn't even say that this was a 10th as hard as the
switching or routing 2.0's. Well, I got one more to go (dreaded CIT) and then
I can change my signature (it's about time) from CCNA, CCDA...to CCNP, CCDA.
God I can't wait.   =o)

On a side note: The only thing I used to prepare for this test was Lammle's
Remote Access. I personally feel this book was great. I barely studied and
got a 762. If I had put more time into it I'm sure his book could have scored
me in the 900s. I recommend it to anybody pursuing the BCRAN. Thanks all and
now it's time to start studying for the CIT (Feb. 13...think I may change
that 13 though, just not a good number)...

Mark Z. CCNA, CCDA, 3/4-NP (1 to go)