Hello,

I am looking at obtaining the books that are "Required reading" for the
CCIE lab, according to www.ccbootcamp.com. I have heard great things about
their perpetration labs and plan to buy them as soon as I can get my lab
pieced together from optsys.

The books listed are:

Internet Routing Architectures, Bassam Halabi
CCIE Prof. Development Routing TCP/IP Volume I, Jeff Doyle
Cisco Certification Bridges, Routers, and Switches for CCIE's, Caslow
Cisco Lan Switching (CCIE professional development)
Cisco Catalyst Lan Switching Louis R Rossi, Louis D. Rossi, Thomas Rossi

I noticed the TCP/IP book by Doyle has a Volume 1 and Volume 2. The first
book  seems to be the foundation book while the second one goes into BGP.
Multicasting, etc.

The Architecture book by Halabib is a must have, from everyone that has
read it. It  seems to be heavy in BGP more than other exterior routing
protocols. Is Doyle vol 2 worth reading back to front or are their better
reads one the list for that information?

Thanks,

-Eric Gunn