Hello Perry,

Don't be discouraged. The same thing happened to me last week. I took the
test on Wednesday and failed by one point. I retook it the next day and
passed. Just to let you know in advance, the question pool is very large.
On my retake I only had like 15 or so questions out of the 100 that were
repeated on my next try.

Good Luck,

-Eric