'like WE have been doing to THEM always'??
regardless of your level of cisco expertise - you have shown yourself to be
an embarassment.
WE do not LOVE you. I am neither Indian nor Pakistani by the way, but I am
laughing at the suggestion that pathetic weasels like you and your pakistani
friend will one day configure networks on whom people's jobs may depend on.
Why don't you BOTH just shut up and just go away. Leave the intolerance to
the stupid, or better still, join them.