=20
22 January 2001,

 Dear Sir / Madam,

 My name is Rasika Perera. I am a 24 years old Sri Lankan boy. I am a =
school leaver and unemployed. I am interested in computer field and Art. =

I like to follow a computer course and learn English Language to speak =
and write well.

But I have some financial difficulties. I haven't enough money to =
complete my studies. I have a brother and a sister. They are students. =20

Dear Sir/Madam please send me a Alarm Clock.=20

Thanking you

=20

Yours Obediently,

=20

Rasika Perea.   =20

=20

E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Address: No 7/3, Library Road,Chilaw,Sri Lanka