Hey Man,
I meant you Deepak,
there was nothing make you laugh so much.
This guy did not ask you to give him some money and I think he is not ask
for that. all what he want a leader to help him in this way.
So if you do not want to help him. At least stay away and don't laugh such
way.

Magdy
MCSE, CCNA
Systems Administrator
Purenet Internetworking

=

> > I like to follow a computer course and learn English Language to speak =
> > and write well.
> >
> > But I have some financial difficulties. I haven't enough money to =
> > complete my studies. I have a brother and a sister. They are students.
=20