I am just forwarding this email that I received from BNETSYS...I dont work
for them...

Dear Network Professional

BNETSYS Inc is offering the IDC (Introduction to Data Communications)
program at no charge to certified Microsoft MCSEs and Novell CNEs. Proof of
current certification is required.

This is a one day full-time program which benefits Cisco CCNA, CCNP and CCIE
candidates. Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, Routing Protocols, Bridging, Switching,
TDM, Circuit and Packet switched Networks are some of the items covered.

Lunch will be served in our Cyber Cafe. Please register online at
www.bnetsys.com
Alternatively, Please call 1-800-BNETSYS or 703-391-0255 for registration
details.

The next available date is Jan 27th 2001. This is the same offer which has
appeared in the
Washington Post of Jan 6th 2000.

Location:
8230 Old Courthouse Rd, Ste 110
Vienna, VA 22182

Non-MCSE/CNEs please call 703-391-0255 for IDC seating availability.

Best Regards

Amanda Erickson

BNETSYS, Inc.
Phone 703-391-0255
Fax  703-391-1255
www.bnetsys.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We at BNETSYS respect your Online Privacy. As per the recommendations of
Bill s.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, we have included
contact information and a way for removal from our mailing list. If you were
included in this list by mistake, please reply with "remove" in the subject
from the exact account to which this was originally mailed to or provide the
address(es) to be deleted from all our mailing lists. Any inconvenience
caused is regretted.