At 08:37 AM 1/22/01, Rajeev Soni wrote:
>Check it out.
>
>http://www.securax.org/roocoocoo/books/all.shtml

Do you think the author of that site really has permission to publish all
those books? I was pretty surprised to see the complete text of O'Reilly's
classic "Building Internet Firewalls," for example, and John Wiley & Sons,
"Applied Cryptography, Second Edition: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source
Code in C."

These are good books that people should BUY so that publishers can stay in
business.

I couldn't really figure out this roocoocoo site. Their ethics page says,
"Our team strives to bring you everything on how you need to be oriented to
become a successfull hacker." Pretty strange ethics.

The page does have a lot of useful information, though. I wonder how the
author would feel about someone else publishing it and not giving him
credit (as he did with the books.)

Priscilla