Hi,

I can't find my figures but off memory you can have 5 bridges between 2 devices
therefore you could have up to 5 switches between two clients or client -> server.
This would probably suggest the to go more than 3 deep in your cascading could present
a problem but could the links cope.

Running 15 or so switches into another with a couple of servers into it would be ok.
But running 15 or 20 into one switch then onto another 15 or 20 I guess you would end
up with a huge bottle neck if not between switches then most likely at a server.

20 X 20 is alreay 400 connections, whew!.

Just some thoughts.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Austalia