Michael...
/30 = 4 address (1st is network number, 2 & 3 host ip's, 4th is broadcast
address)
/31 = 2 address (1st is network number, 2nd is broadcast address)
          no host ip's...this is not useful..
/32 = 1 address (1 host address) i use this for loopbacks

94mool$d33$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:94mool$d33$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...