Hey all!

    I have a question regarding an AS5300 and a command I believed to be =
implimented in 11.3.  A customer of my company has an AS5300 running =
Cisco IOS 12.0(6), and is saying the command we told them to impliment =
on the AS5300's is not there.
    The command was "aaa accounting delay-start", my question is, is =
there someway to find out if this command was not implimented in that =
version, or possibly changed to someother statement, without having to =
go into there AS directly?  I've searched CCO, and haven't found any =
information that I believe is relevant.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Jason