The P-MP is an OSPF feature/network type.  There  4 ways (that I know of) to set up
NMBA
with OSPF, not using subinterfaces.  You need to know all of them for the lab.  Once
you've lab'd them you'll get it.

If you don't already have them you need;

Routing TCP/IP Vol 1 - Jeff Doyle
Internet Routing Architectures Second Edition - Sam Halibi
Cisco Certification - Caslow