From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 11:51 AM
To: Charles Henson; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: post CCIE written clarification

Charles,

I'm currently struggling with the same... (I'm taking BSCN this Tuesday)
here's the def's from the Cisco press BSCN course book.

Point to Multipoint - treats the nonbroadcast network as a collection of
point to point links.

NBMA - Emulates a broadcast network, usually used in a fully meshed
environment, some configuration necessary

and for good measure an RFC: RFC 2328

Congrats on the written,

Tim