I know there are several people on the list who are renting out
remote-access time on their racks to help cover the cost of their equipment.
I've got a contract with an important IT training site to produce sample
CCIE lab materials that would be available free on the web.

Perhaps we could trade time on equipment while I'm developing the materials
for a link on the site that would bring in people who need equipment to do
the exercises on.  Does that make sense?

I've got a pretty complete basic home lab, but I lack ATM and Voice modules.

Everybody wins...
1)  I get to develop CCIE lab practice materials that the website pays me
for
2)  You get referrals from the website that generate on-going revenue
3)  Everybody else on the list gets another site with free sample labs to
work from

Let me know if you want to wash hands (one-hand-washes-the-other)...

--- Dennis