Has anyone out  there ever taken the CCNA or CCNP boot camps that are
offered by Global Knowledge or Wave Technologies?  If so, was  it worth the
money?  I'm a disabled veteran working with the veterans vocational
rehabilitation and I have been offered a chance to attend a Cisco boot camp
which the government will pay for.  I just want to get the best training
that's offered.  I know  that attending a college that offers  the  Cisco
training as part of their curriculum may be the best way to go, but I live
in Alaska and have to be flown out of state to receive Cisco training.  Any
advice or information that you provide will be helpful, thanks in advance.

Ken in AK