Wait a second.. How could you have 64000 different people inside using PAT
to convert to 1 global IP address? Wouldn't you need 64000 ports on the
switch?? I thought that you needed 1 physical port (inside) per logical port
translation. For example, I thought that port 2/1 on the switch would be
converted to TCP port 1024 on the outside, and port 2/2 on the inside would
be converted to TCP port 1025 on the outside.. ect.. Could anyone clarify
this?

Thanks in advance,

Freddo