Freddo,

Your confusing physical ports on a switch with logical TCP/UDP
ports in an IP packet.  One has nothing to do with another.  A
single physical port can support any number of IP packets with any
number of TCP/UDP port numbers from any number of IP
addresses.

A physical port on a layer 2 ethernet switch usually has no
knowledge whatsoever of the upper layer addresses and ports
passing through it.  Bottom line, there's no correlation between
physical ports on a switch and logical upper layer ports.

HTH,
Kent