I simply wanted to say thanks to those who have helped me pass my Switching
2.0 last Saturday, but the e-mail I wrote (last Saturday) must contain
something that are not allowed through the filter, because I have tried to
send it many times now, and even Jennifer Cribbs has been nice enough to try
to send it for me too, without any luck.

Anyway(s), thanks, and if anyone needs good advise for this test, please
follow my CiscoKing link below, and click on the exam.

Thanks,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager