Ole,

It probably contained the word "NOSOB" (spelt
backwards)
Try spelling it backwards  to beat the filter "NOSOB"

Larry

--- Jennifer Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Good job Ole!!

> Jenn
>

> >===== Original Message From Ole Drews Jensen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
> >I simply wanted to say thanks to those who have
> helped me pass my Switching
> >2.0 last Saturday, but the e-mail I wrote (last
> Saturday) must contain
> >something that are not allowed through the filter,
> because I have tried to
> >send it many times now, and even Jennifer Cribbs
> has been nice enough to try
> >to send it for me too, without any luck.
> >
> >Anyway(s), thanks, and if anyone needs good advise
> for this test, please
> >follow my CiscoKing link below, and click on the
> exam.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Ole
> >
> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Ole Drews Jensen
> > Systems Network Manager
> > CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I
> > RWR Enterprises, Inc.
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://www.CiscoKing.com
> >Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
"Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and  have wrinkles."
              - George Eliot

"the greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising up each time we fall."

"The greatest man is not he who does not fall but he who falls and rises again to win"