Manolito..

  The key component here is that you will be using the VPN Client...

I have been working with the VPNClient 3000, and it is amazing. (better than
the old client Cisco used to provide--IRE/SafeNet).

 The only setting you will need is to allow IPSec through NAT in order for
it to work. It is a setting you configure in the Client and also in the VPN
Concentrator or Firewall.

  We do it very often for users in Leased Office Space where another company
allows them to use an Internet connection. I have no control over the
Links/Firewalls but it is not a problem as long as we allow the IPSec to
take place through NAT.

Hope this helps...

Gonzalo.

A7ED9E5852A7D311839D009027DE284C012D1026@exchtor">news:A7ED9E5852A7D311839D009027DE284C012D1026@exchtor...