Hi Group,
I finally managed to get my Certificate Server Talking  (2000)  to Altiga and in terms
the client runs of the certificate issued by the Server.
Thans to you all .

BTW :-
I spoke to a CISCO rep.  at the TAC in Sydney and he helped me a lot with .
Cisco has a good trainig document which helped me get it up in 10 mins, for which I had
been workig for 2 days.

Hoping to talk to Microsoft  rep. where I still have a case open on the same thing.

Regards

Manoj Ghorpade