Hi.  I have two questions:
1.  Does anyone know where on the web we can have some
free access to switches so that we may telnet into
them?  FirewallKing.com has only router access as far
as I could tell.

2.  At work, We are running an IBM 2210 router, with
two hubs (ethernet 10bt) and one HP switch.  I wnat to
install a cisco catalyst 1900 series switch as well.
Need I run the crossover cable from switch to
switch/hub?  Is there any ohte rway I can implement
it?  Also, can I run stp on just the 1900 series?  I
dont know that much about HP switches, and am focusing
on cisco at this time.  THanks