From: Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 12:00 PM
To: 'umerkhan'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ccnp voice certification

The only book I can find is this one (ISBN:1587200236) :

http://www.ciscopress.com/book.cfm?series=2&book=98

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1587200236/qid%3D/107-8239556-3243701

(watch for wordwrap)

It must be a pretty easy book to read, because according to CiscoPress, it
only has 0 pages.

        :-)

Should you deside to get it, please let me know if it's good, since I
probably will look at that exam when I'm done with my CCNP.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen