Today in the mail a copy of "IP Telephony" courtesy of Cisco showed up (in
return for answering some propaganda/questions on the Catalyst 3524-PWR XL)
- publisher is McGraw Hill, authors are Goralski & Kolon.  It can't be too
bad is Cisco is giving it out.

I have a copy of "Integrating Voice and Data Networks" at home which I
haven't found time to read yet but it did look very good based on the look
through I gave it.

Brandon