On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Buri, Heather H wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a question regarding this.  Are these links posted anywhere, perhaps
> on the groupstudy.com site in the form of FAQ's or something?  I am always
> interested in links to study materials as well.  Obviously, I don't want to
> use anything copyrighted or illegal.  I am fairly new here, so I have been
> fairly quiet as I am trying to get a feel of the group and what is and is
> not allowed.

There are hundreds of websites with information that you need to pass the
tests, cisco's being the largest. There are also some central
repositories, such as certificationzone or networkstudyguides which charge
a nominal fee to cover the expense. There are also some free one's. The
bottom line is its all out there and one person can do a web search as
easy another another to find it. Being resourceful is one of the most
important qualities of being a Cisco professional. Its diverse enough that
you really do need to find your own way because someone can't simply post
up all the answers (literally and figuratively) that you need.

andy