From: Mask Of Zorro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Catalyst error message

What does the following error message mean:

BOOTROM Version 2.1, Dated Jun 4 1996 12:02:33
BOOT date: 12/01/00
BOOT time: 21:38:29
SIMM RAM address test
SIMM Ram r/w 55aa
SIMM Ram r/w aa55
Uncompressing image. This will take a minute...
Module 1 failure due to CBL0, CBL1, or CBL2 Error

I was contemplating buying this sup engine until I saw the following startup

error.