You'll have to find a document covering Sup I architecture. Look for
Pinnacle. The document below covers error messages. It will shed a little
more light on what is being reported. It seems like a good idea not to buy
that card unless you learn that the message is benign.

From:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/sw_5_5/mess_rec/
emsg.htm

SYS-3-MOD_FAILREASON: Module [dec] failed due to [chars]

  [chars]

  [chars]

  [chars]

       Explanation   This message indicates module [dec] has failed due to
[chars]. [dec] is the module number and
       [chars] is one of the following: CPU Initialization Error, Memory
Test Failed, Boot Checksum Verification Failed,
       SPROM Checksum Verification Failed, EOBC Loopback Test Failed, LTL-A
Error, Flash Erase/Write Error,
       Pinnacle CBL Error, Pinnacle Packet Buffer Error, Pinnacle TLB Error,
or Unknown or Undocumented Error.
       The first [chars] line is "Ports disabled" if the module is
non-ATM/Route Switch Module (RSM) (non-IOS). The
       second [chars] line is a description of the module type configured in
NVRAM. The third [chars] line is a description
       of the module type inserted in the slot.

       Action Try resetting the module. If this message reappears, insert a
new module; if this message appears again,
       contact your technical support representative.