From: Washington, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 2:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SMNP Question

        I have my CCNA and I have 1 year and a half experience....but I
don't know what SNMP means.. I only knows from what I heard. I heard that it
is a checking type protocol.   I am not sure and I would appreciate if
someone can push me into the right direction or even explain it to me??  I
would greatly appreciate it.

Eric Washington