At first glance, I see that your loopback interfaces are in the same subnet.
If you were on RouterA and tried to ping 10.1.1.2, it should fail because it
thinks it is local.  Try placing them on different subnets and see if that
works.

Hmmm...I just noticed the redistribute connected in your eigrp config.  Is
that passing the loopback IP address as a host route?  If so, I suppose that
might work, but I don't know...I've never tried it.

Okay, I'm going to get some more coffee and read through all the other

John